The stakeholder committee consists of key representatives in the field of air quality, emission testing and atmospheric processes and standardisation. This committee has an important role in linking the project outcomes to the needs of the end-users.
The stakeholder committee:
- Helps keeping the project focused on the air quality metrological needs.
- Provide advice on the progress results and project impact activities.
- Is invited to participate, to stakeholders meetings, to the mid-term and to the final project meeting.
- Advice and support on the dissemination project activities/outcome to the air quality community at European and international level.
We are looking for stakeholders willing to support our project! For more details, contact the project coordinator (KEY-VOCs@vsl.nl)
List of Stakeholders
- Prof. Hans de Wit, TU Delft, the Netherlands
- Dr. Oksana Tarasova, World Meteorological Organization, AER/RES
- Mrs. Daniela Buzica, European Commission, Directorate -General for the Environment
- Dr. Jari Walden, FMI, Finland (Chairman of AQUILA)
- Dr. Martin Schiess, FOEN, Switzerland
- Dr. Ana Maria Scutaru, UBA, Germany (Secretariat AgBB)
- Dr. Michele Penza, ENEA, Italy (Chair COST Action TD1105 EuNetAir)
- Dr. Rainer Steinbrecher, KIT/IMK-IFU, Germany (Head GAW World Calibration Centre VOC/N2O)
- Dr. Stefan Reimann, EMPA, Switzerland (contact person ACTRIS)